Friday, November 24, 2023

Works for me.THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULES. Hard Knocks:Money To Take.THEY ALL KNEW AND THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU.

Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.Tips and tales to be told, history recorded, books and movies made, good times, cards to flip, coins on the table, bets placed, poker plays to downs. Alice: Madness Returns: Lovers and haters, shows to see, games all over the world. Bests buys to bets, good times, times to other worlds, lost and confused, just like in this world.
Fucking crazy, approach with vodka .Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 5 years later.


THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades.





Works for me.THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULES. Hard Knocks:Money To Take.THEY ALL KNEW AND THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU.Black American Girl:The Struggle” - This is Where Bad Times . MENTAL HEALTH IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.'"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." ~Voltaire'.United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.
Brothers unknown until the time of death, unknown until after the deaths of the father and the brother, and that was about love and devoti...
Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.'Temecula Valley HOME TEAM'
PAUSE FINANCIAL CHANGES.Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.YIKES, HEAD FOR THE HILLS, THE JACKASSES ARE ON THE ROOF, TRYING TO GET IN YOUR POCKET.

Party views, veterans, sisters of colors, sisters sad and blue, sisters of yours,sisters of mine, trips to hell and back. Lessons learned, how to stand tall, how to walk away.Dust In The Winds, Peas To Pods, Family Matters. Illuminati Exposed (This is the resistance): History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.   The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment.Simple Telegram is so simple you already know how to use it, messages are heavily encrypted and can self-destruct.'

Family cows in training, dicks, dawgs, dates, cows for the land of shit, dung, and fecal matters. Dicks, dawgs, and dates, bitches in heat, songs to sing, how great dicks are to rob, veterans at the top. Veterans Taken.Rip.Yonkers, donkeys, slugs, sluts.What can be brighter than the stars: Southern outlaw family.Works for me.THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULES. Hard Knocks:Money To Take.THEY ALL KNEW AND THEY DIDN’T TELL YOU.'"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." ~Voltaire'.United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walks 2 Fame. Not.Chicks dig it. Walk-in confidence, not fear or cockiness.

Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH. In Case You Thought the PCR Test Detects an Actual Virus…Wrong Jon Rappoport, Coins To Flip, Starr Bright Tonight...